Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 50 ml espresso
- 80 ml milk
- 30 ml chocolate sauce
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Ice cubes
- Pour the chocolate sauce into two conical glasses and place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in each.
- Put the ice cubes in a shaker.
- Prepare the espresso in the same shaker and add the milk and a little chocolate sauce.
- Shake for about 20 seconds so that the espresso cools immediately.
- Pour the mixture carefully over the ice cream.
Decorate with grated chocolate and serve with a long spoon.