Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 100 ml coffee
- 2 tsp cane sugar
- 40 ml Irish whiskey (alcoholic)
- 2 tbsp semi-whipped cream
- Attach the 2-stage frothing nozzle to the machine.
- Add the sugar and whiskey to the glass.
- Hold the frother in the whiskey and dispense steam for about 5 seconds to heat the whiskey.
- Now prepare a fresh coffee.
- To finish, carefully top the coffee with the slightly runny whipped cream.
The Irish Coffee is served without a spoon. The sugar, coffee and whiskey should only be mixed by tilting the glass.